Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Teaching, Preaching, and Reuniting

Regarding teaching, I felt like I hit a stride this week. Yesterday, I lectured on the Good Samaritan in my New Testament Survey class and talked about how it is really about racism and sin in the life of highly religious persons. Wow! Talk about social dynamite. It was truly a class that I loved.
Regarding Preaching, our 747 college venue service here at CWC has just been exploding. The first week we had 40, second week we had 80, and now this past week, we had about 120-130. And this past week, I really felt God used the worship and the my message to speak to the students, but also to myself! I was so much more confident in the Word God gave me, which makes all the difference in the world.
Regarding Reuniting, this weekend is my 10 year high school reunion and I am realizing what a great witnessing opportunity. I get to tell all these people what I do now for a living and how much I love God! I have not seen many of these persons in years. Now I just have to choose if I am going to be quiet about my faith, or be bold when the situation arises and share the love of God that I have in my life. My prayer is for boldness and spiritual wisdom and discernment this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian.

Without a doubt I'll be praying that you will have the courage to be bold in your faith. I just read last night in Joshua for my Old Testament class where God was commanding Joshua to be "strong and couragous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go" I know you have a passionate love for Christ...its obvious, even without your words.

Doug Witte said...

i just want to be more like brian bradford because he's a stud. it's good to hear things are going well for you down yonder in indiana. just watch out for those demons ... if you catch my drift.

Nate said...

Proud of you bud, I am so happy that God is using you in such awesome ways.

I miss you bro,

Nate Kingsbury