Saturday, January 13, 2007

It WILL BE a Girl!


Ok it is official! Come June 2nd, we will be having a girl! Ahhhhhh! Ok I have to admit, I was really hoping for a boy first. But, I know I will just love my girl to death when she comes. Two of my high school friends both had girls first and they simply cannot be torn from them. I am just glad all is ok and the baby is healthy and strong so far. Her ultrasound was amazing as she was moving around and even sticking her fingers in her mouth. Shannon says she will be a little cheerleader like her. I just hope I will be the best Dad for her and I want her to have the best for sure.
God knows what He is doing giving me a girl first, so I must trust him and allow Him to work everything out to His glory. But it is just crazy for me to think that Shannon is already 20 weeks along, thus halfway already...well pray for us over the next 20 weeks if you think of it...I am sure those weeks will fly by quickly.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hunny, you will adore your little girl! And she will adore you. Let's hope she's more like you!