Monday, May 28, 2007

My Girl is Here!






Halle Anne Bradford entered the world today at 6:40am weighing in at 8lbs 6oz. and measuring almost 21 inches long with a 14 inch head! The head was the main reason she was delivered by C-Section after 16+ hours of labor with 2 hours of hard labor! Since I have only had 15 minutes sleep within the last 27 hours, I hope this post makes sense. I have never had so many emotions run through me in my life and been so frazzled. But all is well right now as I look out in our hospital room. 3 generations of girls are all sleeping...Grandmother Gervel, Mom Bradford, and 1 day old baby girl Bradford! Pretty Cool. Well here are the pics we have so far. Keep praying all goes well and my wife recovers from the surgery!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
She's precious! Sue and I are very happy for your new addition to the family. No need to be nervous about God's gift to you guys ... right? Ha Ha! God bless!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family! Congratulations! We will be praying for a speedy surgery recovery for your bride!! Congrats!!! :) Julie Witte

Karen said...

Welcome little Halle! Congratulations to you both, your lives will never be the same! Yahoo!

Karen and Beau Dowden

Boswell said...

Yeah!!!!! And you didn't even have to eat Lori DeNeff's pizza for it to happen Shannon...however, can you imagine if you would've eaten the pizza...
Congratulations to you guys! Halle is one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen!
Beth

Unknown said...

SWEET SWEET LITTLE THING!!!
Shes super cute and we're so so happy for you guys!!!
Can not wait to meet her!
J&D Freed

Brian B said...

Scott Sneller - Love you and miss you man! And yes, don't really know why I am nervous but I am!
Julie - Thank you so much for the prayers...I will tell Shan...she loves you so I know it will mean a ton!
Karen - Oh! GReat to hear from you...how are you guys? Wish you were here to help us care for our little one...are you a practioner yet?
Beth - You are such a hoot! Shan will laugh when I tell her!
John and Danielle - Hey, hopefully we can see you both soon...I know Halle would love it!

Tony & Renee said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!! We want to meet her very soon!!

Jason Fry said...

CONGRATS!!! Glad she is finally here! hope all is well...