Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still here!





Well today is Wednesday and we are still at the hospital. Halle is great, she's a little jaundiced, so they're watching that and still helping me feed her. I feel the best I've felt yet, so that is an answer to prayer! I have been up and around a lot. Halle had her first photo shoot with the photographer this morning. She was so cute- I swear she's the cutest baby!! She melts my heart. She is so cute with her eyes open, very alert and looking around. Brian is amazing with her. It's been so neat to see him step in and help and be eager to do the dad stuff. He has already changed many diapers and is very good at it. He is the best care taker ever! Here are some updated pics and you can go to www. mgh.net to see her professional pics under baby pics at the nursery link. She's so precious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BB and Shan-
Thanks for allowing Andi and I to be apart of your world! It was a great time being there with the three of you. You are going to be great parents, what a lucky little girl.

Bryan and Andi Purvis

Kathy said...

Congrats and Welcome Halle! You ARE a cutie! Glad you arrived safely...Kathy

Anonymous said...

Awe!!
Congrats Brian and Shannon!
Halle is so cute =)I love that name too!
You guys are going to be such good parents!
Take care, and have fun with the new additon!
~Elisabeth Hansen